Solar Energy is the Most Economical & Efficient Way to Heat Commercial Pools
More commercial facilities are making the switch to solar energy to provide a large portion of their pool heating needs. A solar pool heating system can drastically reduce the cost of heating pools regardless of location. Solar thermal is a proven technology that heats water with clean solar energy, greatly reducing carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
Clean Energy for Savings and Sustainability
Solar Thermal Solutions for Industrial Hot Water Preheating
Most commercial and industrial facilities – including food processors, bottling plants and dairies – can benefit from using solar thermal technology to preheat their hot water.
By focusing on preheating your incoming mains water, we can significantly reduce the energy used by your boilers. Harnessing heat from the sun to cut the amount of conventional energy required to heat water delivers long term financial reward, monthly energy savings, reduced operating expenses and protection against rising energy prices. It also yields significant sustainability dividends by contributing to a cleaner environment.
Why FAFCO® Solar Thermal for Preheating Water?
When it comes to solar, FAFCO®’s solar thermal solution for preheating water is the ideal answer.
Tap Into Solar Incentives.
Federal, state and local/utility incentives can dramatically reduce the cost of system installation.
Depending on incentives in your area, savings could total more than $500,000, significantly reducing the payback period and increasing the return on your solar investment.
- Dramatically reduce your pool heating costs!
- FAFCO® panels are lightweight, resistant to ultraviolet light and deliver unmatched protection against cracking and fading.
- Systems can be designed for new construction or retrofit applications.
- Three unique panels types allow for the simple adaption to any installation requirement.
- Dramatic reduction of pool heating costs.
- Dedicated engineering team to assist with all stages of solar system design.
- Comprehensive performance and financial modeling available.
- SRCC rated.